The Kettle tipper is a useful kitchen aid to help with the pouring of a kettle, making it an ideal household aid for users with limited dexterity or a weakened grip.
The Kettle Tipper has a raised pivot point to prevent spillage, and will return to its upright position if released by the user.
The wire frame of this useful kitchen aid means cups can be placed as near as required to the kettle.
It pivots on raised wire frame by gentle pressure on the handle to pour into the cup.
The kettle sits in the cradle and is secured by a strap which helps to prevent spillage.
Suitable for use with the majority of kettles.
Please note: Kettle is not included.
Cordless Kettle Tipper
£33.49 (£0000000000000401940.19 inc VAT)
- Clamps to your kettle and holds it in place securely.
- Improve kitchen safety.
- Helps you pour boiling water more easily.
Two Handled Ceramic Cup
£6.49 (£000000000000007797.79 inc VAT)
- Ideal for those who have a weakened grip.
- Discreet and hard wearing.
- Aids independent drinking.
Uccello Tipping Kettle
£51.99 (£0000000000000623962.39 inc VAT)
- Designed using PowerPour technology.
- Allows easy water-fill and steady pour amount.
- Comes equipped with safety shut-off feature.