Ableworld Stairlifts - Installation, Repairs and Servicing
At Ableworld we are very proud of our highly skilled stairlift division. Our 'in house' Stairlift Engineers provide a second to none service, ensuring we take care of each customer every step of the way. The majority of our stores have stairlift demonstration models so that you can visit us to try them out if you wish. Our Stairlift teams can provide stairlift installation, stairlift buy-backs if you no longer need a stairlift, Stairlift rental, stairlift repairs and stairlift servicing all at competitive prices.
What type of Stairlifts do we provide?
We have both Straight and Curved Stairlifts available, depending on the style of staircase you have. We also have some suitable to be used outside too, which is great if you have steps leading up to your property.
We provide both New and Reconditioned stairlifts, as well as Rental options which are ideal for customers who do not need the lift for a long period of time.
With all our Stairlifts we have optional extras which you can choose to add on if required, such as perching seat or or powered swivel seat. We also provide Service packages available for New Stairlifts, which gives extra peace of mind.
Why choose Ableworld for a Stairlift?
- We are proud to be members of NAEP, CERA and Which Trusted Traders, ensuring we provide the highest quality service and giving you peace of mind from a company you can trust.
- We are a well established local company with local Engineers, ensuring we can answer any questions or attend call outs as quickly as possible.
- All Ableworld staff visiting your home will have been criminally record checked and have an identity card to give us both peace of mind.
- Our team will not put you under any pressure to make a purchase
- We stock a range of quality products from various manufacturers meaning we can find the right stairlift for you.
- Most of our stores also have demonstration models available for you to try a stairlift out before you buy.
- Our Stairlift team provide the complete process, from the inital enquiry through to the quote, fitting and servicing - At Ableworld you will get a consistent service from the same engineers for all aspects of your stairlift needs.
- We also offer a 24 Hour 7 Day a week *Helpline where you can talk to a real person. If they can't assist you with your problem over the phone they will organise for an engineer to visit you, often within a few hours.
*Helpline is free of charge but there is a cost for out of hours engineers - refundable on gold contract
- At Ableworld we guarantee to buy back and remove any stairlift we have sold you. If others claim this we would encourage you to get this in writing.
What would the first step be in getting a Stairlift?
If you are interested in finding out more about our stairlift options, then please give our friendly Stairlift team a call on freephone 0800 096 5440.
From here then one of our experienced engineers can come out to your home to complete a FREE survey and assess which is the best lift to suit your individual needs, and then quote you a price. What happens next is entirely up you, you are under no pressure or obligation to buy.
If you decide to go ahead with the lift then our engineers will fit the lift at a convenient time and with little disturbance. Some of our lifts can be fitted in less than half a day!
Here at Ableworld our Engineers will look after you from quote to install and beyond. We promise never to sell on your enquiry onto pressure sales companies.
For more information about the different types of stairlift we can offer and the services available please visit our Stairlift Website.
To request more information or to book a FREE no obligation quote please contact your local store.