The cordless kettle tipper clamps to your kettle and holds it in place securely, leaving you to angle it for easy pouring. It is designed to improve kitchen safety and is ideal for anyone with reduced hand function, tremors or visual impairment.
This tipper allows you to make a pot of tea or coffee without the worry of spilling boiling hot water or dropping your kettle due to its weight.
This ingenious kitchen aid is designed to clamp to your kettle to improve kitchen safety and helps you pour boiling water more easily.
It is ideal for anyone with weak hands or wrists, reduced hand function, tremors or visual impairment to pour water more safely.
Ideallly the cordless kettle tipper should be used with an anti-slip table mat for added safety when in use.
Two Handled Ceramic Cup
£6.49 (£000000000000007797.79 inc VAT)
- Ideal for those who have a weakened grip.
- Discreet and hard wearing.
- Aids independent drinking.
Kettle Tipper Aidapt
£19.99 (£0000000000000239923.99 inc VAT)
- Raised pivot point to prevent spillage.
- Returns to its upright position if released by the user.
- Ideal for users with limited dexterity and a weakened grip.
Derby Food Preparation Board
£9.16 (£0000000000000109910.99 inc VAT)
- Creates a stable preparation surface.
- Designed for those with limited hand use.
- Prevents food from slipping around when spreading.
Uccello Tipping Kettle
£51.99 (£0000000000000623962.39 inc VAT)
- Designed using PowerPour technology.
- Allows easy water-fill and steady pour amount.
- Comes equipped with safety shut-off feature.