The Uccello tipping kettle is a non-weight bearing kitchen kettle which does not require the user to lift, as it uses a ‘tilt and pour’ action. This kettle is ideal for those who suffer with arthritis and Parkinson’s and struggle to lift a kettle.
It uses an expertly been designed PowerPour technology with an ergonomically designed handle which directs hot water to the fixed position of the cup without removing the kettle from its cradle.
The weighted base of the kettle arcs on a rotating axis to deliver hot water safely and steadily.
The Kettle’s removable vessel with safe grip handle allows for optional hand-held pour and water refill. The large, hinged lid with wide spout allows easy water-fill, good access for cleaning and steady pour amount.
All the usual safety features are built-in with the power-on light indicating when the kettle is boiling and it comes equipped with safety shut-off feature.
The ergonomic handle and PowerPour technology means an easy, safe and steady pour. Ideal for those with Arthritis or weakened wrists.
Cordless Kettle Tipper
£33.49 (£0000000000000401940.19 inc VAT)
- Clamps to your kettle and holds it in place securely.
- Improve kitchen safety.
- Helps you pour boiling water more easily.
Two Handled Ceramic Cup
£6.49 (£000000000000007797.79 inc VAT)
- Ideal for those who have a weakened grip.
- Discreet and hard wearing.
- Aids independent drinking.
Non Spill Drinking Tumbler
£8.33 (£000000000000009999.99 inc VAT)
- Ideal for those with poor motor skills.
- Tumbler cant be overturned.
- Easier to hold without spillage.
Kettle Tipper Aidapt
£19.99 (£0000000000000239923.99 inc VAT)
- Raised pivot point to prevent spillage.
- Returns to its upright position if released by the user.
- Ideal for users with limited dexterity and a weakened grip.