The Arch insoles offer ergonomic support and comfort to the rear and mid-foot. They are designed to fit comfortably in most types of shoe and are available in different sizes.
They are suitable for treating plantar fasciitis, heel pain, Achilles tendonitis, Osgood-schlatters disease and ankle pain.
These Arch Insoles include a built-in arch for proper foot alignment, as well as having a cushioned lining which enhances protection for the softer tissues of the foot and the heel cupping lends stability.
They are made from breathable POLYIYOU material which offers superior comfort and keeps the feet cool and dry. They also include a top cloth for added comfort and moisture transport and won’t develop an odour even after extended use.
Available in three sizes:
Small: 3-5 (UK)
Medium: 6-8 (UK)
Large: 9-11 (UK)
Extra Long Shoehorn
- Perfect for those who struggle to get their shoes on
- No sharp edges against delicate skin
- Features a curved handle for ease of use
Memory Foam Insoles
- Dementia Friendly.
- Offers pain relief from bunions and swollen feet and joints.
- Moulds to your feet to prevent heel shock.
Elastmax Silicon Insoles
- Available in sizes 4-12.
- Offers greater cushioning and comfort.
- Ideal for foot pain ans tissue breakdown and those that are post-surgery.