Elastmax Silicon Insoles
The Elastmax silicone insoles are durable, comfortable and easy to use in a sole of a shoe. They can be used to distribute the pressure of the foot more evenly by protecting the whole length of the foot.
Used to provide pressure relief and to absorb impact shocks, but they also help to keep the foot comfortable during everyday activities and relieve pressure on the joints.
Protection of the whole length of the foot from the heel to the toes makes these ideal for people with foot pain, tissue breakdown and those that are post-surgery. They are also ideal for people with foot pain, tissue breakdown and those that are post-surgery.
The insoles feature a softer blue spot in the heel and ball area offers greater cushioning and comfort to those areas.
Hand wash with warm soapy water and air dry only, sprinkle insole with talcum powder to prevent sticking.
These Elastmax Silicon Insoles are sold as a pair.
Available in five sizes: 4-5, 5-6, 7-8, 8-9, 10-12
Memory Foam Insoles
- Dementia Friendly.
- Offers pain relief from bunions and swollen feet and joints.
- Moulds to your feet to prevent heel shock.
Gel Heel Cups
- Available in UK Size 6-8.
- Help to aid foot and heel pain and also heel spur indications.
- Reduce hard skin build up.
- Available in sizes Small - Large.
- Won't develop an odour even after extended use.
- Proper foot alignment.