Soxon Sock And Stocking Aid
5050962080607Please Note: For hygiene reasons this item cannot be returned.
The Soxon sock & stocking aid is a dressing aid which is designed for those with reduced movement in the back, hip or knee joints. It helps to make light work of a tiresome job and doesn’t allow for dressing to be a hindrance to everyday living.
Simply roll the sock or stocking on, drop the Soxon aid to the floor, and wriggle your toes in and pull up the loops.
It features a towelling liner which allows easy travel over the foot and ankle, whilst ensuring a wrinkle free sock.
Made from anti-bacterial hypo-allergenic bamboo and therefore super soft ensuring comfort for the user.
£19.99 (£0000000000000239923.99 inc VAT)
- Makes putting on socks and hosiery much easier
- Minimises any unnecessary bending
- Easily portable
£5.99 (£000000000000007197.19 inc VAT)
- Tool for putting on socks
- Can be used without bending over
- Ideal for people that suffer from mobility restrictions
£6.49 (£000000000000007797.79 inc VAT)
- Easier to put on tights and stockings
- Soft plastic that can be easily folded or rolled
- Curved cut-outs on the sides to hold the sock