The Non spill tumbler is a drinking aid that is ideal for those with poor motor skills or for people with Parkinson’s.
The cup has a specially designed base which prevents the tumbler from being overturned, as well as an easy to grip handle for extra support.
It features ergonomic angel shaped twin handles which makes the tumbler easier to hold without spillage.
This cup is dishwasher safe and is available in various colours.
Our luminous colour tumbler absorbs the light through the daytime and then glows in the dark at night. It can help you locate the tumbler at night without having to turn a light on.
Nose Cut-Out Cup
£3.69 (£000000000000004434.43 inc VAT)
- Allows for drinking without excessive neck movement.
- Front cut-out section to accommodate the nose.
- Ideal for drinking in a seated or lying position.
Two Handled Ceramic Cup
£6.49 (£000000000000007797.79 inc VAT)
- Ideal for those who have a weakened grip.
- Discreet and hard wearing.
- Aids independent drinking.
Two Handled Mug
£7.99 (£000000000000009599.59 inc VAT)
- Two, large, contoured easy to grip handles.
- Ensures that they have a secure grip.
- Ideal for users who suffer from shakes, tremors and weak grip.
Clear Caring Mug
£9.99 (£0000000000000119911.99 inc VAT)
- Really helpful if you have limited hand movement.
- Easy and comfortable to hold.
- Sturdier than regular mugs.