Lumbar Roll Back Supports
The Lumbar roll back supports encourages users to sit with good posture, ensuring the roll is placed to protect the lower back and making standard chairs more comfortable.
We have 3 shapes and sizes available including a circular tube roll and two D shaped rolls, perfect for a flat backed chair.
All variances are lightweight and portable meaning you can take your lumbar roll with you and use on any chair.
They are ideal for use at home, in the office or car and they are supplied with a luxury black zipable velour cover and adjustable, elastocated straps, to secure it to your chair if required. The cover is able to be hand washed in warm water.
- The Circular Lumbar Roll is available in a thickness of 4” (10.16cm). The Circular Lumbar Roll is appropriate to padded or lounge seating.
- The D-Shaped Lumbar Rolls is available in a thickness of 4” or 5” (10.16cm or 12.7cm). The D-Shaped Lumbar Roll is more suitable to flat backed seats such as car seats or office chairs.
Mesh Lumbar Support
- Great to use on a chair to help promote good posture
- Allows airflow to keep the back cool and comfortable
- Gives support to your lower back
D-Shape Lumbar Cushion
- Gives support to helps prevent neck and back pain
- Made from high density foam
- Can be attached to a seat
Heated Lumbar Support
- Gives memory foam support on the back & lumbar area
- Luxury 3 setting heat function
- D-shaped back ensures it sits flat against the car seat