I-Lite Travel Wheelchair
The I-Lite travel wheelchair is ideal for occasional use such as days out and to take on holiday.
It is lightweight at only 11kg so it is ideal for taking on public transport and putting in the boot of your car. With a folding back and detachable footrests (which brings the net weight down to 9kg) it will easily fit into the back of a car boot.
The I-Lite is easy for the attendant to use, with brakes on the handles for security, as well as 2 stepper tubes allowing the attendant to safely raise the front wheels when manoeuvring up and down kerbs or uneven terrain.
With a fabric seat the I-Lite is easy to wipe clean and allows you to fit a cushion to suit your needs. This transit wheelchair also features structured sides for additional support, padded arm rests for comfort, as well as a seatbelt for additional safety.
1 Year Warranty Labour & Parts.
If you are unsure about which Wheelchair is suitable for you, then take a read of our guide to Choosing the Right Wheelchair.
£12.99 (£0000000000000155915.59 inc VAT)
- Fits on the rear of most standard Wheelchairs.
- Spacious and durable bag.
- Ideal for things you wish to take on trips out.
£19.99 (£0000000000000239923.99 inc VAT)
- Soft fleece blanket.
- Designed and suitable for wheelchair use.
- Suitable for 16-18'' width wheelchairs.
Luxury Fleece Wheelchair Cushion
£24.99 (£0000000000000299929.99 inc VAT)
- Ideal for most seating situations.
- Easy to carry and ideal to transport.
- Supplied with a zipped and luxury fleece/faux sheepskin cover.
Budget Transit Wheelchair
£143.10 (£00000000000017172171.72 inc VAT)
- Total Wheelchair weight: 15kg/ 2.3 stone (32lbs)
- Features removable and height adjustable footrests.
- Max user weight: 18 stone