Click or swipe image
The transfer turntable is a strong and lightweight transfer aid that provides a smooth and easy rotation in any direction. It is designed to assist a carer to transfer a patient safely from a chair to bed, into and out of a car and helps to avoid back strain.
Elderly people will find the Transfer Turntable incredibly useful with it featuring a full 360° turning circle and a gripped, anti-slip upper surface for added user safety and security.
Correct use of the turntable can reduce the need for awkward and uncomfortable manual lifting, significantly reducing the risk of injury to the carer whilst at the same time improving the comfort of the user. The Transfer Turntable is ideal for functional standing and seated transfers but is not recommended for independent use and should only be used with the assistance of a carer.
It can also comfortably assist those with limited mobility to transfer themselves. Maximum User Weight: 15.7 stone (100kg).
Glide Sheet With Handles
£14.99 (£0000000000000179917.99 inc VAT)
- Highly effective transfer aid
- Used to slide the patient between two places without being lifted
- Helps reduce the strain for both the patient and carer
Swivel Seat With Fleece Cover
£15.99 (£0000000000000191919.19 inc VAT)
- Lightweight portable transfer aid
- Assists those with limited mobility to transfer themselves
- Smooth and easy 360 degree rotation in any direction
Duo Transfer Slide Deluxe
£41.49 (£0000000000000497949.79 inc VAT)
- Allows for an angled or straight transfer
- Allows user to pull themselves across the smooth surface
- Available with or without handles