Click or swipe image
Sussex Bariatric Commode
Please Note: For hygiene reasons this item cannot be returned.
This product is only available for click and collect in your local Ableworld store.
The Sussex bariatric commode makes toileting much easier for people with limited mobility who find using a normal toilet or getting to the bathroom difficult.
This extra wide commode can be used as a standard commode or as an over-toilet frame and seat.
It features an easy-to-clean vinyl padded seat that can be removed to reveal the toilet seat and commode pan, the under seat is contoured for comfort and the pan has a lid for hygiene purposes. It also has a padded backrest and dual armrest to offer greater upper body support.
Transporting and positioning this commode is made easy by two of the legs featuring small castors.
Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- Pack of 80
- Wiping and washing solution in one
- Alcohol free
£48.99 (£0000000000000587958.79 inc VAT)
- Ideal solution where space is limited
- Perfect for use when youre away from home
- Max User Weight: 130kg
£4.16 (£000000000000004994.99 inc VAT)
- Designed so they are larger than a standard nappy bag
- Fit any size pad
- Scented to help mask odours
£16.66 (£0000000000000199919.99 inc VAT)
- 20 bags in 1 box
- Bags can be easily sealed and disposed of
- Holds 600ml of fluids by locking it into the gel
Essex Bedside Commode
£53.49 (£0000000000000641964.19 inc VAT)
- Ideal solution for those recovering from operations
- Overseat is supplied for discretion when not in use
- Max User Weight: 170kg