Stairlift Engineer/Installer - Gloucester
Job Title: Stairlift Engineer/Installer
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm, 5 days over 6 on a rota basis
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 pa dependent on experience (circa up to £35,000 pa after bonuses)
Areas: Gloucester, GL1 2HJ
We are looking to appoint a Stairlift Engineer/Installer who is looking to build a rewarding and a successful career in the Stairlift industry. It is not essential to have experience with stairlifts as you will be trained in the methods and procedures for installing, testing, upgrading, removing, repairing and maintaining all types of stairlift, straight and curved however, a mechanical or electrical background would be an advantage.
Ableworld is the leading Mobility and Stairlift Retailer in the UK, we have reached this position by our core values and ethics being established in the helm of the organisation. Formed in 2000, Ableworld UK Ltd has grown to seventeen owned stores, based predominantly in the North West alongside a strong franchise brand which spreads the breadth of the UK.
Key Responsibilities, but not be limited to:
- Install/repair/service and maintain Stairlifts (straight and curved)
- Visiting customers in their home to provide advice, assess and quotes on our stairlift products
- Installation of standard and bespoke stairlifts
- Attending customer call outs for repair and servicing of products
- Checking deliveries and good maintenance of stock
- Providing an out-of-hours call out service on a rota basis (for which a generous bonus is given)
You will be proactive and have:
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Some computer knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience of working as part of a team and independently
- A flexible and mature attitude to work
- A compassionate nature as we provide a service to vulnerable or elderly customers
A full valid driving licence is essential for this role as a van will be provided along with a mobile phone, tablet and all the tools you need to carry out the job.
A permanent position will be subject to a clear DBS check for which Ableworld UK Ltd will meet the cost and completion of a satisfactory probationary period.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV and covering letter to [email protected]