4713280205312Please Note: For hygiene reasons this item cannot be returned.
The Sock helper is a handy dressing accessory that is designed to help putting on socks, compression stockings and hosiery much easier.
Simply place the garment on each side of the sock helper, to keep it open, and then easily insert your foot into it. It minimises any unnecessary bending at the wait or hips, and is ideal for those who are less able to bend.
It is easily portable so can be taken on weekends away or longer holidays.
Economy Hip Pack
£22.99 (£0000000000000275927.59 inc VAT)
- Includes 26'' Classic Pro Reacher
- Foxy Sock Aid & Shoehorn
- Everyday Sponge
£5.99 (£000000000000007197.19 inc VAT)
- Tool for putting on socks
- Can be used without bending over
- Ideal for people that suffer from mobility restrictions
£6.49 (£000000000000007797.79 inc VAT)
- Easier to put on tights and stockings
- Soft plastic that can be easily folded or rolled
- Curved cut-outs on the sides to hold the sock
Soxon Sock And Stocking Aid
£11.49 (£0000000000000137913.79 inc VAT)
- Assists to put on socks & tights
- Easy travel over the foot and ankle
- Fully washable