The Rollator stick holder is a simple attachment to be used on rollators or wheelchairs which allows a walking stick or crutch to be stored on a rollator when it is not in use.
It can be attached to most rollators, with all fixtures included but it requires tools for fitting.
The clip allows for most standard walking sticks to then rest in the lower cup section, and clips into the top half of the holder to secure it in place and make sure it is readily available when needed.
Fits 25mm (1") tubing.
Folding Walking Stick Carry Bag
- Makes storing and carrying a walking stick easier.
- Compatible with most folding walking sticks.
- Hardwearing and simple to clean.
Walking Stick Strap
£2.49 (£000000000000002992.99 inc VAT)
- Elasticated loop that fits around the shaft.
- Easily attached to any walking stick.
- Allows user to use their hands freely.
Walking Stick Clip
£2.66 (£000000000000003193.19 inc VAT)
- Stays in place securely.
- Allows the stick to be balanced on the edge of a table.
- Allows user to carry out tasks with confidence and ease.
£5.99 (£000000000000007197.19 inc VAT)
- Holds walking sticks when not being used.
- Can hook single crutches over the back of a chair.
- Still within easy reach.