Retail Deputy Store Manager - Crewe
Title: Retail Deputy Store Manager
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000 per annum according to experience (circa £27,000 pa after bonuses)
Hours: 9:00am to 5.30pm (5 days over 7 on a rota basis)
Area: Crewe, CW2 7DT
Ableworld UK have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Store Manager in one of our flagship stores. If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking business and have a job with excellent career prospects, we would love to hear from you.
As Deputy Store Manager we are looking for a well-rounded and commercial Retail Deputy Manager or Supervisor who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative, mobility or care experience desirable however, not essential as full training is provided.
Ableworld UK are the largest Mobility and Stairlift retailer in the UK with 38 stores nationwide. We employ professional, caring and knowledgeable staff and provide quality mobility aids at value for money prices. We provide caring solutions for our customers to enjoy greater independence and we pride ourselves on our ethical values.
- Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service
- Managing your team to achieve store targets
- Customer service/demonstration and sales
- Operate the till, accept payments by cash, credit and debit card
- Process relevant paperwork
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment in store
- Proven experience in retail is essential
- Experience in a successful, sales driven business
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A full driving licence is essential for this role and a DBS disclosure will be required (for which Ableworld will meet the cost)
We will Offer You:
The chance to join a rapidly expanding business that offers real job satisfaction and a package that includes a basic salary, very generous performance-related bonuses and 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), company pension and events. You will have the opportunity to develop your career through our on-going training and development as you grow in confidence and advance within the organisational structure.
In the first instance, please email your CV and covering letter to the email address provided.