The Red angled grab rail is a household aid that is designed to provide a safe and secure grab bar that can be placed where it will reduce the risk of falls.
The red grab rail is a great aid for someone living with dementia or a visual impairment as the bright red colour is used for maximum visibility.
It is made from a high quality and durable plastic and features a ribbed surface with a non-slip texture to provide extra support, even when wet.
Designed to help you see and recognise a safe and secure support rail, this Red Grab Rail is a great aid for someone living with dementia or a visual impairment. Made from high quality
This rail can be installed vertically or horizontally in a home, with the preference being in a bathroom.
Please note that fixings do not come included.
Steel Grab Rail With Flat Ends
£4.49 (£000000000000005395.39 inc VAT)
- Designed to fit flat against the wall
- Simple to install with two fixing points on each flange
- Improved safety compared to traditional grab rails
Prima Grab Rail
£14.99 (£0000000000000179917.99 inc VAT)
- Resists slipping even when wet
- Always warm to the touch unlike metal rails
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally