5060008231344Please Note: For hygiene reasons this item cannot be returned.
The Leg trough is an extremely comfortable and supportive brace for a leg for use when lying down.
It is used mostly to help reduce pressure and promote recovery of the legs. It can also be used when pressure ulcers exist or to help prevent pressure ulcers from developing. It can also be suitable for keeping the leg immobilised in a relaxed position during or after a medical procedure.
It is made from polyurethane foam and has a multi stretch cover made from durable, waterproof and permeable materials which help to reduce the risk of moisture build-up.
The base of the Leg trough is non slip, ensuring complete safety and comfort.
The length of the trough is 61cm/21”, making it suitable for most users.
- Ideal if you suffer from hip problems
- Allows your legs to stay naturally aligned with your pelvis
- Provides a soft and gentle cushioning to the knees
Spinal Leg Raiser
- Removes strain on the calf muscles
- Helps to support the back and knees and heels
- Can reduce pressure on the lower back