Click or swipe image
The Ergoform cushion is a specially designed cushion which has a contoured shape which supports the posterior while delivering outstanding pressure relief.
It can be used on conventional chairs, as a wheelchair cushion or on a mobility scooter.
The sides and rear edges are raised up in order to provide stabilisation and postural support to retain optimum comfort. The rear section is made from visco elastic foam and provides comfort for the tailbone and pressure relieving. It is ideal for those people who spend extended periods of time sitting down.
The contours of the seating area retain the user in the optimum position to maximise comfort and distribution weight evenly.
It is made using a combination of cast polyurethane for increased postural control and visco elastic foam for pressure distribution. The latter offers particular relief to the sensitive sit bone area.
Supplied with a white waterproof and breathable cover, the Ergoform Cushion has an anti-slip base to prevent it sliding around.
*Please Note: For hygiene reasons this item cannot be returned
Onyx 1 Low Risk Pressure Reducing Cushion
£19.16 (£0000000000000229922.99 inc VAT)
- Provide even pressure distribution.
- Soft, waterproof cover.
- Low Risk of pressure sore users.
Proform Duo Coccyx Cushion
£26.99 (£0000000000000323932.39 inc VAT)
- High grade nodular foam that allows air to circulate freely.
- Help reduce pressure from the coccyx.
- Encourages good posture.
20 inch Wheelchair Cushion
£29.99 (£0000000000000359935.99 inc VAT)
- Practical & lightweight square cushion.
- Offers everyday support & comfort to the user.
- Ideal for those who are at low risk of pressure ulcers.
Onyx 2 Removable Coccyx Cushion
£33.33 (£0000000000000399939.99 inc VAT)
- Removable coccyx insert.
- Waterproof and breathable cover.
- Medium Risk of pressure sore users.