Click or swipe image
5055062629237*Please Note: For hygiene reasons this item cannot be returned.
The Community cushion is a specialist pressure relief cushion that was developed by our Specialist development manager here at Ableworld.
It is a specialist pressure relief cushion that is designed for patients at high risk of pressure ulcer damage. It comprises of highly resilient, dense and pliable base foam for support and a visco-elastic layer on the top to provide comfort
It adapts to the body’s shape to give excellent pressure distribution, and minimises friction and shear.
Developed in conjunction with the Tissue Viability Department at the Countess of Chester Hospital Risk level: High risk
Memory Foam Cushion
£12.99 (£0000000000000155915.59 inc VAT)
- Extremely comfortable.
- Reduces discomfort, pain or risking pressure related injuries.
- Supplied with a wipe-clean, black vinyl cover.
20 inch Wheelchair Cushion
£29.99 (£0000000000000359935.99 inc VAT)
- Practical & lightweight square cushion.
- Offers everyday support & comfort to the user.
- Ideal for those who are at low risk of pressure ulcers.
Pressure Tex Cox Cushion
£44.99 (£0000000000000539953.99 inc VAT)
- Breathable, soft material.
- Spreads weight evenly across the cushion.
- Eases any areas of tension.
Onyx 3 High Risk Pressure Reducing Cushion
£43.33 (£0000000000000519951.99 inc VAT)
- Provide even pressure distribution.
- Soft, waterproof cover.
- High Risk of pressure sore users.