The Brompton slippers are a comfortable and lightweight pair of slippers that feature a specious wide fitting and open toe design, so they are the perfect slippers for those people who like or need an extra bit of room or have swelling feet.
They feature double touch velcro fastening straps which allow them to be slipped on and off in seconds and can be fastened to comfort.
The lightweight aspect of these slippers means they can be taken almost everywhere and they don’t drag feet down making them feel heavy.
You can also stay steady on the ground with the slip resistant sole and take every step in comfort as the anti-shock cushioning ensures the impact of feet onto the floor is taken away.
The Brompton slippers feature an anti-bacterial treatment which means that odours and bacteria are kept away and they are also machine washable at 30 degrees meaning they can be kept clean and fresh.
Available in sizes 7-11
Extra Long Shoehorn
- Perfect for those who struggle to get their shoes on
- No sharp edges against delicate skin
- Features a curved handle for ease of use
Dressing Stick Aidapt
£4.99 (£000000000000005995.99 inc VAT)
- Lightweight and soft for ease of gripping
- Can pull on and push clothing off
- Ideal for those with Arthritis or a weakened grip
£25.19 (£0000000000000302330.23 inc VAT)
- Available in sizes 7-11
- Keep odours and bacteria away.
- Slip-resistant sole & Anti-shock cushioning.
£26.39 (£0000000000000316731.67 inc VAT)
- Available in Sizes 7-11
- Luxurious fleece lining.
- Slip-resistant sole that keeps feet steady on the ground.
£29.59 (£0000000000000355135.51 inc VAT)
- Available in sizes 4-8
- Machine washable and have a sanitized lining.
- Easy open front tongue.